So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Prettiest Sight To See Is The Holly


 Some days during your life time you will wake up and not want to get out of bed. There's no point, right? But on these days, it's most important that you do drag yourself out of bed, because these days are the most important days to live through. I guess it's so hard sometimes to believe that everything might just be okay, but most of the time it's hard to believe you ever thought that way in the first place. When things just go right all the time, you never learn. It takes bad feelings to understand good ones. Otherwise, you are just empty. You are going through the motions and being happy, taking for granted that someday they might leave you cold.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails