So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Sun Comes Up, The Moon Rolls Down

It's blogging season again. The time of year that I drink too much coffee, stay up til 4 a.m, and write. This past week I was at my cabin, and there was so much to do that it was almost overwhelming, yet somehow it was the most relaxing trip I've ever been on in my life. There's something about being so close to the water, breathing fresh air day after day, that simply puts the human mind at ease. The whole time I was there, however, I kept thinking I had no idea what I was doing not writing down the beautiful thoughts I was having. I mean there I was sitting on my bed every night dreaming up poems, song lyrics, short stories, inspirational quotes and I wasn't writing them down?! I didn't even take a notebook with me. But then I realized it's okay, because I have a whole summer, and a sharp brain ready to get this blog going again. So, if you've missed me, I'm back, if you haven't...well, what are you doing here?

And I'll just leave this picture here, I've really missed these.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails