So this is my life, and I am both happy and sad- and still trying to figure out how that may be.
My photo
My aspirations span wider than any map you'll ever read.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Heart Of Me Is Strong Today

You know that moment when you wake up and realize the nights not over? I feel like I keep waking up from this dream, but life isn't over so I go back to sleep. It's like I'm hovering through life, doing what I'm supposed to. Lately the only thing I'm doing in contrast to this is running, which I'm doing solely for me. I'm not good at it, and that's okay because when I'm running nothing else matters. The world turns inside out and all of the stressful add ons disappear. It's me, my uneven breathing, and each foot that goes in front of the other, pushing me forward.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails